Live tennis bets are very popular among bettors, because they allow you to make good profits with a competent approach. It means a detailed analysis of matches, an understanding of the basics of betting and the use of an effective game methodology. One of these is Shchukin’s tennis strategy, which involves betting on the victory of the receiving tennis player in the game. In our article we will tell you about the features of this strategy, about the correct choice of matches, determining the amount of the bet and the nuances that you need to know.
Basic principles of Shchukin’s tennis strategy
Shchukin’s strategy has distinctive features that we want to talk about:
- Only men’s tennis is suitable for betting, because in women’s tennis the price of own serving is not so high. You can select both singles and doubles matches;
- For an effective game, only high odds are suitable (from 2.5 to 7);
- The financial basis of a strategy is usually based on two options: flat or catch-up;
- Better to bet on the second or third set, and spend the first on studying the course of the match;
- If a tennis player has already made a break (took someone else’s serve), it is better to refuse bets on him, because he can concentrate solely on keeping his own serve;
- Conversely, if the favorite has conceded his serve, he will have additional motivation to restore the status quo as soon as possible.
How to choose the right matches
The key to success in using Shchukin’s tennis strategy is the correct matchmaking. When making a bet, it is important that the tennis player you have chosen knows how to play well on someone else’s serve, and for this, players of average height who are accustomed to acting combinatively and quickly move around the court are most suitable. They usually have more breaks, but they also give their serve more often. It is unprofitable to bet against the siloviki, because they traditionally act well on their serve, taking 70% of the starting serve and making 20% of aces.
Tennis players should be selected not only on the basis of personal observation, but also taking into account his statistics of breaks. To do this, we open any reputable statistical tennis portal and look at the top 10 tennis players in terms of winning percentage of other people’s serves. To complete the picture, we recommend that you additionally study the athletes who perform the worst on their serve. When choosing a court surface, it is better to give priority to the ground, since it has the slowest ball rebound and the receiving player has more chances to successfully hit it off, in contrast to grass and hard.
How much to put
As we wrote above, the financial basis of Shchukin’s tennis strategy includes two options: flat and catch-up.
- In the first case, it is recommended to use 4% of the bankroll for a bet, and the emphasis is on the most accurate forecast and search for value bets.
- In the second case, not the classic dogon is used, but a modified one based on the Fibonacci sequence, which implies that each next number is equal to the sum of the two previous ones.
This means that after a win, the size of the bet does not change, and after a loss it will be equal to the sum of the two previous bets as a percentage of the bankroll. Be sure to bet on high odds of at least 2.6. Also note that it is not always possible to calculate the size of the next bet in live, so it is better to do it in advance.
As a conclusion, it should be said that this strategy is only suitable for experienced players who know how to correctly analyze matches, are well versed in tennis and are very familiar with catch-up. Without this, the bettor runs the risk of dropping the entire pot rather quickly.